I know I should sleep but
I just want to scream but
I can’t they wake up but
I won’t be able to wake up in the morning but
I have enough time anyways but
I don’t have enough clarity of mind but
I don’t have the ability to change that either
I, I, I, but
I am so self-centred but
I don’t think it matters nobody cares anyways so
You prove it to me and
…off topic. 私は疲れたです!!! and i really wish i could read/speak Japanese ahh-
Or you could just ignore me. I suppose I deserve that much.
I literally just told my mom not to go in my bedroom because I’m uncomfortable with her rooting through my stuff, and now she’s pissed at me and stormed out of the door.
What came first, the chicken or the egg?
- It was never specified that the egg had to be a chicken egg. Therefore, eggs such as fish eggs and reptile eggs, came before chickens.
- If it is specified that the egg is a chicken egg, then since both of the options contain “chicken,” chicken is the correct answer as you have chosen both.
- Scientifically speaking, the chicken came first because when we say a creature has changed, we do not say “the chicken egg’s feathers grew longer,” instead we say “the chicken’s feathers grew longer.”
Ow, there goes my head.
So i was thinking about time travel.Admittedly, I didn’t expect it to be so depressing.
To sum it up, I suppose.
- I used to think that time meant different timelines. As a result, jumping back in time meant that you would jump to a different timeline next to yours that was at that time.
- However, there is a problem here. Your very presence changes the past. As a result, it is not possible to return to the exact same time. This means that once you have experienced a time, you cannot ever return to it (generally refers to physically going back and not mentally, though mentally will change your actions and therefore change the future in that past).
- What I mean by physically is that you disappear from your time and appear in another time. In that time it is possible for you to run into yourself.
- Mentally, I mean that you go back in time to a certain one of your experiences. You have to retain your memories, or nothing will change and so you will not be able to experience time travel.
- Because you cannot go to the exact same time, I wonder if you can manipulate what “possibility” you go back to (or go forward to. But I will go into detail about that later on). It is possible that you can use the action of going back to change the past instead of going back so that you yourself can change the past. The first option would be a better one, as it is impossible for you to predict the result of your actions.
- Because the world is a collection of infinite possibilities for each absolute smallest moment, all possibilities exist, whether or not you can think it up. This means that a certain person has, in the normal timeline, a certain percentage of acting certain ways and will not necessarily have the same results even if the conditions are exactly the same.
- This brings up the problem of a person’s point of view. If going back in time only alters your perspective, and not those of the people you know (because they didn’t go with you and are still in the “possibility” that you left behind, they do not experience any change other than your disappearance (I wonder what happens if you travel mentally? Does that set of possibilities end, or?) Then, do other people truly exist? Or are they a part of your “possibilities”? Who even are you?
- As humans, we currently define ourselves by birth. When going back in time to see another version of ourselves, they might not truly be us. They can wear our face, act like us, even have similar memories, but how can they be defined as us? Because with this definition, in another “possibility,” you are, for example, a frog. Or even in a completely different world as an organism that does not exist in the world that we know.
- Then, it can be possible that anyone could be defined as “us” because the world allows that possibility in the infinite collection. It can also be that you only exist as the one experiencing a certain set of possibilities, therefore going back in time is either not possible or will make you cease to exist.
- Now, about going into the future. It is often wondered if the future is already written out for us. Because if you can “go back in time,” then it is logical that people from the future can “go back in time” to you. From that, you can also assume that they can tell you what the future is like. However, because time is not definite, it is possible for people to come from different possible futures. The future indeed is already written out, by this theory, but instead, they are written out so that we can choose through our actions which this “set” will connect to.
- Now on jumping back mentally. If you jump back mentally, you are returning to a memory. It is possible that mental time travel is not possible to due the fact that we cannot remember anything perfectly. But if it is possible, you can go back to change things, but you cannot go back to meet someone else that also travels back to the same time as you because you and them do not have the memory of meeting anyone else. In this situation, you also could only have returned to the same time in the split second you arrive. Afterwards, your memories will alter how you act, and as a result the events change.
Yes, I think I’m done. (Sorry it’s not organized but I’m just dumping thoughts out. Most of them probably don’t even make sense as I’ve never actually done any research into time travel).
It seems that I’m not the only one that is bad at interpreting the feelings of others. However, I can conclude that most are not interesting in trying to interpret them better.
I’ve come to the realization that talking to other people about how I feel, mainly painful things, is a complete waste of time and only makes it worse. When they try to comfort me, it only makes me contradict them inside. When they insult me and agree with what I say about myself, I know that people really do hate me.
Isn’t it ever enough that you try to smile when others are looking at you? Even if, the moment you look away, the despair returns to your face? Of course, on the inside, it only hurts more to pretend that you’re perfectly fine when clearly, you’re not.
And that’s exactly the thing. Because they think you’re happy, they assume that when you show that you are hurting, that you are having a random mood swing at them. They hate you for that. They can’t even see that they’re being blind to the truth.
To wear that mask to preserve the joy of others, only to have it shattered in mere moments. How pathetic…
Sometimes you don’t have any other choice…
But to chase everyone away using anger. Because you have tried reasoning before but they never listen and they always keep bothering you until you snap and actually become mad. A pity that humans can’t understand one another.
I sure missed a lot, one of the tumblr users that I admire quite a lot is going through some hard times. And because I never know what to say, I just can’t do anything to comfort them. Besides liking their posts, anyways. To show that I’m there, at least.
Yeah. After missing all the other posts… (time zone? or just because I’ve been more busy. I don’t know.)
I’m just unable to deal with other people’s problems because of my own right now. Sorry about that…